Strong and reliable charitable support is evidence of community commitment to your organization. We can help your organization build sturdy systems and procedures for fundraising.
Regular annual gifts that undergird operations are considered as “lifeblood” by most nonprofit organizations. AAI assists clients with creating and executing comprehensive plans to garner such support, including creating strong relationships with major donors.
At regular intervals, healthy nonprofit organizations take extraordinary steps to achieve new levels of service. Capital or comprehensive charitable campaigns provide the necessary funds for new programs, facilities and client needs. AAI guides nonprofit organizations safely through the entire campaign process.
Through this service, AAI will help your organization:
- to audit the current program in order to affirm or redirect fundraising activities.
- to design a program that seeks major gifts, continued or increased annual support, planned giving, and endowment contributions.
- to assist officers who carry the responsibility to apply for grants.
- to assess whether your organization is ready for a capital or other fundraising campaign.
- to guide the staff in pre-campaign planning and campaign activities.
- to plot a communications plan that supports the campaign.
- by mentoring board, staff and volunteers as they work in development and campaign efforts.